OPEN WATER SWIMMING CAMP 3, 4 and 5 Agost in Tabarca and in Elche
Improve the swimming efficiency of the participants, as well as their strategies to face their long distance open water swimming events or triathlon races.
Your safety is very important to us so swimming is done with a buoy and we cover every swimmer with our comprehensive insurance.
Exclusive for only 6 swimmers.
This campus is aimed at swimmers with some experience in open water
- Friday 3, Arrival and welcome at the facilities of Natura Sport, in Elche
- 16:00 to 16:30 Presentation by Rafael Aledo, where he will explain the objectives of the camp and he will deliver the camp itinerary and the gifts for the participants.
- 16:30 17:30 Technical analysis of the best Olympic swimmers and how to adapt their technique to master swimmers, by Rafa
- 17:30. to 19:00 p.m. session in the pool with video recording, by Rafa
- 19:00 to 20:00 session of individual video analysis feedback for each participant by Rafa.
20:30 Group Dinner
Saturday 4, Morning:
- 8:30 Breakfast
- 9:00 Technical meeting to explain the open water training session,
- 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Open water training where we will provide nutrition and drinks hourly.
- The swimming distances would be between 10km and 3km depending on your needs and level, where we will cover the Santa Pola coast, with a great variety of stunning views. We will put in to practice your new skills.
- 16:30 to 18:30 p.m. Swimming pool sessions on an individual basis. Rafa will analyses your swim stroke and give guidance on how to improve your swim efficiency.
- 18:30 to – 19:30 p.m. Individual swim video analysis feedback and recommendations.
20:00 Group dinner.
Sunday 5, Morning
- 8:00 Breakfast and then a swim around the fabulous Tabarca Island! After the swim we will have lunch on the stunning island – a wonderful setting for both the swim and lunch!. We can offer swims from 3km to 9km to meet your race and camp needs.
- 13:30 Farewell drinks
Directed by Rafael Aledo, total immersion coach certificate level III.
You will be staying in a traditional Spanish house with three double bedrooms.
With a comfortable video analysis room.
You will not miss any details of your swim technique.
Tabarca is a gorgeous place to swim, always close to the shore for safety.
Our 25m heated pool for video analysis and training.
The pool is available for our sole use so each swimmer will have a long dedicated session.
The price that it will include all coaching, accommodation, video analysis and feedback, all meals and all transfers to the venues and will cost 440€, but if you only need the coaching the price will be 220€ or if your companion is not a swimmer and is not going to use de coaching but it would like use our all other servicie the price will be also 220€, with and early bird 10% discount if paying before the 15st July.
And if you want yo stay more days in our accommodation being available to use all the facilities, you would be able to do it for only 30€ per person and day.
- The payment will be made by direct transfer to the account of the organizer, that we will send you as soon as you get registation by this email email@example.com
- and it will be necessary to send an email of the bank entry or screenshot of it to firstname.lastname@example.org