Open water campus for long distance open water swimmers , from March 30 to April 1, in Alicante.
This campus is aimed at swimmers with experience in open water who have completed at least 10km or more.
Directed by Tita llorens, awarded as the best open water swimmer in the world by WOWSA
And Rafael Aledo, total immersion coach certificate level III.
- Friday 30, at the facilities of Natura Sport, in Elche
- 16:00 to 16:30 Presentation by Tita which will explain the objectives of the campus and we will deliver the campus dossier and the gifts for the participants.
- 16:30 17:30 Technical analysis of the best Olympic swimmers and how to adapt their technique to master swimmers, by Rafa
- 5:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. session in the pool with video recording, by Rafa
- 19:00 to 20:00 session of individual video analysis of the students of the campus in charge of Rafa.
20:30 Optional group dinner.
- Saturday March 31, tomorrow in Santa Pola del Este.
- 8:30 Technical meeting at the point of the swimming start by Tita.
- 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Open water training by Tita, where video recordings will also be made.
- Ultrafondistas will swim 14km with or without neoprene, leaving from Cape Santa Pola, going around the reserve of the island of Tabarca, whose bottoms are of great beauty and richness of biodiversity, so it will be necessary to be respectful with the 100% environment and will swim back to the starting point.
- The long distance swimmers will make an alternative route of 7km where they will also leave from the Cape of Santa Pola, they will go around the island of Tabarca and they will make the return in zodiac to the start point . In this tour you can also do 5km stopping at the beach of Tabarca.
- 14:00 Optional group meal.Rest until 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday March 31 afternoon at the Natura Sport facilities in Elche
- 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. video of the individual training of open water, by Rafa
- 6:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Swimming session where the individual aspects of each student are to be improved and we will use a trainer to measure the improvements in swimming efficiency, by Rafa
- 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. Talk about how to prepare challenges of outrage from the preparation, physical, mental and feeding and hydration by Tita.
21:00 Optional group dinner.
Sunday April 1 in Santa Pola del Este
- 9:30 Technical meeting to explain the training of open water, by Tita.
- 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Open water training by Tita, with hourly supplies provided by the organization where video recordings will also be made.
- The swimming distances would be about 14, 10km and 5km depending on the level of swimmer swim, with or without neoprene, where we will cover the Santa Pola coast, with a great variety of poseidonia funds.
- 13:30 Farewell cocktail.
14:00 Group meal, optional
Improve the swimming efficiency of the participants, as well as their strategies to face the crossings, from how to improve the orientation, the navigation with currents, the feeding and the planning of the training sessions and the much needed of the breaks.
For your safety the use of a buoy is mandatory, and all participants will have accident insurance.
- Price of the complete campus 390 €, price of a day of campus 190 €. Maximum number of participants of the campus 12 swimmers. There will be a special discount of 20% for marriages and 15% for federated swimmers from the same club, and if you come alone but make the payment before March 18 you will have a 10% discount. (Discounts are not cumulative)
- The payment will be made by direct transfer to the account of the organizer,
- Beneficiary Bank: Banco Santander, Plaza Baix nº 10, 03202, Elche
- Titular account: Rafael Aledo Vives
- SWIFT: BSCHESMMXXX
- Bank code: 0049
- Branch code: 4127
- Control digit: 82
- Account number: 2194019623
- and it will be necessary to send an email of the bank entry or screenshot of it to email@example.com The registration period will close when the 12 places are filled or until March 23.
No calm sea built good swimmers